In Grodno without a visa | To Brest without a visa
Single visa-free zone "Brest-Grodno"
Since October 26, 2016, foreign tourists can visit the Grodno region without visas, or rather, the Augustow Canal tourist and recreation park.
Since 2018, this norm has been extended, a visa-free tourist-recreational zone "Brest" has been added and is laid down in Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 462 of December 26, 2017.
From November 10, 2019 both zones are united in the visa-free territory of Brest-Grodno by Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 300 of August 7, 2019.
The list of countries whose citizens can use the visa-free regime is indicated in the Decree.
a little about Grodno:
a little about Brest:
You can cross the State border of the Republic of Belarus with the Republic of Poland - at the checkpoints Berestovitsa (Bobrovniki), Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya), Brest (Terespol), Domachevo (Slovatichi), Peschatka (Polovtsy), pedestrian simplified checkpoints Perov (Bialowieza) and Lesnaya (Rudavka); with the Republic of Lithuania - at the checkpoints Privalka (Sventdubre), Beniakoni (Shalchininkai), Privalka (Raigardas). And also through the railway stations and airports of Grodno and Brest (the railway checkpoint Brest (Terespol) means the checkpoint at the railway station Brest-Vostochny in the central district of Brest).
In order to take the opportunity to visit Belarus in a visa-free regime - you just need to fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
From November 10, 2019 You can stay up to 15 days without a visa on the visa-free territory of Brest-Grodno, you can visit the following territories without a visa:
- as part of an organized tourist group, when following the tourist travel route - throughout the territory of the Grodno and Brest regions (on the map, the borders are marked in red),
- individually - only visa-free territory "Brest-Grodno", which includes: Brest-city, Brest, Zhabinka, Kamenets, Pruzhany districts of Brest region, Grodno-city, Berestovitsa, Volkovysk, Voronovo, Grodno, Lida, Svisloch, Schuchyn districts of the Grodno region (on the map the borders are marked in yellow).
For those who plan to stay more than 5 days - it is necessary to remember about the mandatory registration with the migration service within 5 working days after entering Belarus.
Registration authorities in the Republic of Belarus are:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Internal Affairs Authority;
- Sanatorium-resort and health-improving organization;
- The subject of agroecotourism.
If you plan to spend the night with relatives / acquaintances / friends - after entering Belarus you can register yourself online by clicking on this link
Or to order registration with us, having marked the corresponding item in the questionnaire.
Estonian citizens and stateless persons documented by a passport of an Estonian non-citizen living in the Republic of Estonia, citizens of Latvia and persons with non-citizen status of the Republic of Latvia, citizens of Lithuania are exempted from registration for a period of stay of up to 30 days.
To enter the Republic of Belarus foreign citizens shall have the following documents with themselves:
- valid passport or any other substitution document for travel abroad;
- a document confirming the acquisition of tourist services from the company "Ostrov-ok" and granting foreign citizens the right to visit the park "Augustow Canal";
- money: for each day of stay to have the amount in currency or Belarusian rubles equivalent to not less than 2 base units (about 23 €). This sum can be obtained in foreign currency or in the national currency of Belarus.
- insurance policy (you can buy from us - put a mark in the questionnaire)
The cast of registration documents for visa-free entrance - 10 evro for inividual tourists.
For organized tourist groups (from 20 people) - please write ...
We offer organized group excursions for visa-free travel from 15 euros per person, at a price of:
- visa-related formalities
- English speaking guide (city tour 3.5 hours)
- regional lunch
Accepted requests: accommodation in a hotel, hostel or farmstead; boat rental for walks on the Augustow Canal, theater ticket purchase, conference organization and other services.
- Card (you will receive a link to will payment after completing the application),
- Bank transfer(you will receive an account nomber after comleting the application)
Fill in the declaration and give it to customs agent IF YOU ARE IMPORTING:
|Vehicles||Commodities > 1500 euro or > 50 kg|
|Cash and (or) travel checks on total more than equivalent of 10000 US Dollars||Alcohol (>3 litres) Smokables (>200 pieces)|
|Cash instruments: bills, checks (bank checks), certificated securities||Weapons and ammunition, gas canisters, tasers|
|Medicines, drugs, potent substances and precursors||Cultural valuables, printed products, books, newspapers, photos|
|Animals||Commodities imported, more frequently than once every 3 calendar months|
Pre-declaration gives you the right to use a separate channel for passport and customs control. You can register and fill in the preliminary customs declaration form at this link.
Or order a declaration from us by marking the appropriate item in the questionnaire.
Documents for visa-free entry to prepare for about 3 hours after your treatmen.
With the crossing of the state border rules and stay of foreigners in the Republic of Belarus can be found here.
all questions on visa-free entry to Grodno at
either by phone (Viber, WhatsApp):
+375 33 6555742