Grodno visa free
Since October 26, 2016, foreign tourists can visit Grodno region without visas, or rather the tourist and recreation park "Augustow Canal".
Since 2018 this rule has been extended and laid down in the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of December 26, 2017.
The list of countries whose citizens can use the visa-free regime is reflected in the Decree.
From January 1, 2018 without a visa on the territory of the city of Grodno and the Grodno region can be up to 10 days, you can visit the following territories without a visa - see the map.
The State border of the Republic of Belarus can be crossed with the Republic of Poland - at Lesnaya (Rudavka), Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Bialystokskaya) crossing points, with the Republic of Lithuania - at the Privalka (Švandubre) checkpoints and the Raigardas checkpoints. And also through the railway station and the airport of Grodno.
To enter the Republic of Belarus foreign citizens shall have the following documents with themselves:
- valid passport or any other substitution document for travel abroad;
- a document confirming the acquisition of tourist services from the company "Ostrov-ok" and granting foreign citizens the right to visit the park "Augustow Canal";
money: for each day of stay to have the amount in currency or Belarusian rubles equivalent to not less than 2 base units (about 20 €). This sum can be obtained in foreign currency or in the national currency of Belarus.
insurance policy (you can buy from us - put a mark in the questionnaire)
The cast of registration documents for visa-free entrance - 10 evro for inividual tourists (5 evro - for the 6th and following persons).
- On arrival in one of our offices(addresses and maps here),
- Card (you will receive a link to will payment after completing the application),
- Bank transfer(you will receive an account nomber after comleting the application)
Documents for visa-free entry to prepare for about 3 hours after your treatmen.
all questions on visa-free entry to Grodno at