Grodno visa free
From 26 October, foreign tourists can visit without visas Grodno region - or rather, tourist and recreational park "Augustow Canal". The corresponding norm laid down in the Decree of the President of Belarus.
One can enter Belarus through crossing Belarus State Border at the checkpoints Lesnaya (Rudavka), and Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostockaya) whitch border on Poland, at the checkpoints Privolka (Shviandubre), and Privalka (Raigardas) whitch border on Lithuania.
Attention: it is obligatory to have visa if you enter Belarus by train
Visa free territories are (see the map):
- Grodno city;
- Sopotskin region;
- Gozha region;
- Podlabenie region;
- Koptevka region;
- Odelsk region.
To enter the Republic of Belarus foreign citizens shall have the following documents with themselves:
- - valid passport or any other substitution document for travel abroad;
- - document, granting the right to visit “Awgustow Canal” park ;
- money: when entering Belarus a foreign a visitor should possess not less than 42 Belarusian rubles for each day of stay. This sum can be obtained in foreign currency or in the national currency of Belarus.
The cast of registration documents for visa-free entrance - 10 evro for inividual tourists (5 evro - for the 6th and following persons).
- On arrival in one of our offices(addresses and maps here),
- Card (you will receive a link to will payment after completing the application),
- Bank transfer(you will receive an account nomber after comleting the application)
Documents for visa-free entry to prepare for about 3 hours after your treatmen.
all questions on visa-free entry to Grodno at